Chicken is one of the best delicacies loved by many in the entire world. In this article, I have carefully provided four healthy chicken breast recipes that you can try out. These healthy chicken breast recipes will make you the best chef of the year.These recipes are popular most of the celebrities use the meals.
Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
Korean Fried Chicken
|Vegetable oil||1 liter|
|Free-range chicken wings||1.5kg|
|Toasted black sesame seed||1 teaspoon|
|White sesame seed||1 teaspoon|
|Bunch of fresh chives||Half bunch|
|Cloves of garlic||5|
|Piece of ginger||3cm|
|Gochujang Korean chili||4 tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||4 tablespoon|
|Light brown sugar||3 tablespoon|
|Runny honey||3 tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoon|
- Peel and grate the ginger very finely, do the same to ginger and add to pan all the other ingredients. Put it over to a medium heat until it starts bubbling. Trim down the heat and cook even as you stir for ten minutes until it has thickened up or syrup. Take it away from the heat and put it aside. What an interesting healthy chicken recipe.
- Pour vegetable oil into your large pot, it should not exceed 5cm and use a thermometer. Put on a medium-high heat and use a thermometer to bring the oil to a temperature of 1500 c.
- Mix the flours with baking powder, 2 teaspoons of sea salt, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken and Toss to coat. Shake off any excess gently. To the hot oil, add and cook the chicken. Let it batch for 21 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Raise the oil’s temperature to about 1850c. Put back the chicken into the oil and fry for six or so minutes until it turns golden brown. Remove it and drain as you did before.
- You can heat the sauce if necessary and toss gently with the chicken to completely coat. Dish up with finely sliced chives speckled over and sesame seeds. This Wonderful healthy chicken recipes.
Roast Tikka Chicken
|Whole free range chicken||1.2kg|
|Head of cauliflower||600gms|
|Tikka curry paste||2 tablespoon|
- Preheat oven to 1800c. Wash potatoes and chop them into 3cm chunks
- Trim the cauliflower and remove the outer tough leaves. Chop them in the same size as the spuds.
- Finely slice the coriander stalks, reserve the leaves in a bowl of cold water. In a tray, toss the coriander stalks and veg with a pinch of black paper and salt, and 1 tablespoon of each of red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Put the chicken on a tray and rub all over with tikka paste. Put the chicken directly on the bars of the oven.
- Scrunch everything in the tray and place them under the chicken to catch the juices.
- Roast for about an hour until everything is golden, turning the veg halfway. Let the chicken rest for about five minutes on the veg, sprinkle over the drained coriander leaves. Serve and toss the juices. This is a fantastic healthy chicken breast recipes for a quality good meal.
|large free-range egg||1|
|free-range skinless chicken breast||2|
|plain flour||2-3 tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 teaspoon|
|Quality battery-style curry sauce||450g|
- Place the chicken breast on a large sheet that is greaseproof, cover it with a similar sheet, bash flat with a rolling pin to about 1cm thick.
- Pour flour into a plate and season with black paper and sea salt. Beat the egg with a pinch of salt and pour the panko onto the plate. Coat the chicken with the flour then in the beaten egg, shake off any excess and press into breadcrumbs to coat. Put it aside and make the pickle.
- Peel and cut into matchsticks the carrots. Divide the number in half, remove the seeds and thinly slice them. Trim and slice radishes. Mix them in a bowl with sugar, rice vinegar, a pinch of salt and sesame seeds. These healthy chicken breast recipes are very juicy.
- Put the sauce in a pan and simmer. Add the chicken, rice vinegar, and the soy sauce. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for three minutes. Trim and slice onions and put them aside.
- Heat the sunflower oil then add the coated chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Turn the other side. Remove it and drain in a kitchen paper.
- Slice the chicken into pieces, serve with sauce, and sliced spring onions. These healthy chicken breast recipes are stunning you need to try it out.
Thai Red Chicken Soup
|Whole free-range chicken||1.6kg|
|Bunch of fresh coriander||30gms|
|Tin of light coconut milk||400ml|
|Thai red curry paste||100gms|
- Sit the chicken in a pan, halve the squash, and cut into 3cm chunks. Removing the seeds, slice the coriander and add to the pan with the curry paste, squash and coconut oil. Pour in 1 liter of water, cover and simmer for 1hr 20min on a medium heat. Follow this healthy chicken breast recipes carefully.
- Take out the chicken and put in on a platter. Spoon any fats from the surface. Sprinkle with half the coriander leaves. Use a potato masher to crush some squash to have a thick soup. Shred and add chicken. What amazing healthy chicken breast recipes.